Spiritual Direction and Chaplaincy
The Chaplain and the Spiritual Director have the primary focus of companioning with the students as they journey through the school into adulthood. These roles within the College seek to encourage students to become involved in activities that promote faith development. They work with the students, teaching staff, and members of the College community to achieve the following:
- Encourage and facilitate connections with church and faith communities
- Pastoral and spiritual support to students
- Foster the spiritual life of the school community
- Encourage links with the Logan Uniting community within the school
- Engage the school community in social justice and social action activities
Want to make a complaint about the Chaplaincy service?
Click here to download the steps.